Customer Service Representative
Duties and Responsibilities of this Level
- Answer calls and respond to emails from customers and radiologist
- Handle customer inquiries by phone, email or through company system
- Perform a variety of tasks according to standard operating procedures
- Enter patient case notes and audit trail to complete case
- Research patient case notes and audit trail to complete case
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow-up with customers and radiologists as necessary
- Document information according to standard operating procedures
Required Qualifications at this Level
- High School diploma or equivalent (2-year degree desirable)
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Experience in medical office (preferred) and/or customer service environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer Service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Good judgment
- Team work
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure situations
Hours: Full-time 2nd shift 2pm-10pm and includes rotating Saturday 7am-3pm shift.
Quality Assurance Representative
Duties and Responsibilities of this Level:
- Proofread approved medical reports for formatting and spelling.
- Send approved memos and letters from doctors to customers.
- Verify the names and addresses of referring doctors using a combination of the online National Provider Index, Internet search, and Phone call.
- Edit, paginate, and amend reports based on customer and doctor needs.
- Follow up with internal and external customers as necessary via phone, email and IM.
- Work with Physicians and internal staff to ensure a high quality medical report is presented to external customers.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma required, 2-year or more degree desirable
- Proficiency in MS programs (word and excel), typing email, and internet search
- Medical Terminology a must
- Office experience helpful
Necessary Skills Requirement
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organization Skills
- Adaptability to workflow change and schedule change
- Cooperative work within a team
Hours: 2nd shift position Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm with a rotating Saturday shift.