Openings by Subspecialty and Location
Cincinnati, OH – MSK and Neuro MRI Fellowship Program – click to learn more – NOW Accepting applications for July 2020 and July 2021
Cincinnati, OH – MSK/Neuro Radiologist – click for full job description
Indianapolis, IN – Neuro Radiologist – click for full job description
Louisville, KY – MSK Radiologist – click for full job description
To apply, please send a resume/CV to Colleen Cauhorn (firstname.lastname@example.org, 513-924-5185)
Why Practice Radiology at Proscan?
- Premier Private Practice for over 30 Years
- Advanced MRI Case Mix
- Ongoing Subspecialty Training
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Flexibility & Efficiency
Premier Private Practice for over 30 Years
ProScan Imaging is an innovative and cutting-edge private radiology practice that has an established track record of delivering premier subspecialty radiology reports for over 30 years. Independently owned and operated by physicians ProScan serves every state, several US territories and multiple countries, including large specialty practices, hospitals, pediatric hospitals, and clinics.
Advanced MRI Case Mix
Comprised of 40 board-certified, subspecialty trained radiologists, our practice receives approximately 1500 cases per day from multiple states and over 350 locations. More than 70% of our casework is musculoskeletal and neuro MRI. The remaining 30% is a mix of body MRI and other modalities, including CT, US and radiography. Case mix also includes a healthy complement of breast MRI, prostate MRI, body MRI/CT/PET, cardiac MRI, MRCP, pelvic floor imaging, and ENT MRI.
Ongoing Subspecialty Training
The ideal candidate is also a life-long learner, there will be opportunities to learn and take on new, more advanced studies over time. ProScan is ACCME accredited, with commendation, to provide Continuing Medical Education. Fellows seek us out from all over the world to train in advanced imaging. ProScan has developed proprietary training methods designed to improve the skill level of our doctors that is unmatched in private practice. ProScan has also created hundreds of hours of video lectures and accumulated tens of thousands of teaching cases, which ProScan make available to all our doctors. All radiologist at ProScan receive complimentary access to MRI Online, our online CME education platform with hundreds of hours of subspeciality video courses and case library with thousands of scrollable cases. Opportunity to contribute content to MRI Online and reach thousands of radiologists around the world.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
ProScan offers highly competitive employment packages that match each individual’s reading capacity. Radiologists have the ability to impact their compensation by reading cases above their agreed upon target at anytime – therefore, compensation is not capped. Radiologists will also have an opportunity for equity ownership in our imaging centers based on performance, location and role. In addition to base salary, ProScan offers retirement funding, a sophisticated defined benefit plan, annual CME stipend, health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, and malpractice insurance. State licensure and payer credentialing are also administered and paid by ProScan staff.
Flexibility & Efficiency
Finally, ProScan’s information technology infrastructure and its team is a gold standard in the industry. As one of the world’s first teleradiology practices, ProScan developed its own HIPAA-compliant and secure image transmission and delivery network, fully staffed and monitored around the clock. ProScan recently implemented voice recognition technology as a compliment to our readers, yet still maintain a full medical transcription staff to maximize radiologist efficiency
ProScan’s IT team and radiology support team allows case reading from multiple locations, which translates into unparalleled work flexibility for physicians, especially parents. Our practice is committed to a sustainable balance between professional growth and personal/family goals.
To apply, please fill out this form or send a resume/CV to Colleen Cauhorn (email@example.com, 513-924-5185)