SEPTEMBER 12 – SEPTEMBER 23, 2022 – CINCINNATI, OH
- Two weeks of remote learning on MRI Online dedicated MSK/Neuro curriculum
- Two weeks onsite at ProScan Headquarters in Cincinnati, OH
No Cost to the Residents
- Residents are responsible for travel, room & board
Who is This Program Designed For?
- The MSK/Neuro 2-Week Residency is designed for third year radiology residents seeking Fellowships in the sub-specialties of Musculoskeletal or Neuroradiology.
- Daily case readouts reviewing dozensof MRI cases
- Daily lectures and case observation time
- Access to a library of thousands of MSKand Neuro MRI teaching cases
- Intimate training setting with 4-6 residents maximum from different programs acrossthe United States
- Social activities
- Participants will improve their diagnostic confidence and clinical accuracy in the areaof MSK or Neuro
- Participants will learn how to deliver sophisticated reports, learning how to speak the language of referring clinicians that wins their trust, facilitates their practice and improves patient care
- Participants will familiarize themselves with the unique workflows and challenges of practicing outpatient medicine and teleradiology.