Fellows choose one focus area (~75% time in MSK or Neuro) and will be given time to minor in another area (~25% time in MSK, Neuro, Body or Breast). Fellows are taken on a journey designed to increase their knowledge, expertise and speed. Fellows will read 40+ MRIs per day by the end of their fellowship.
- Read MSK MRI, adults and pediatrics
- Large sports volume, including professional sports teams
- Trained over 150 fellows now working in private and academics
- Every magnet and field strength
- Training on how to run an outpatient MRI center
- Daily readout with Dr. Pomeranz
- No call, no gen rad
- Competitive salary ($130,000 base)
- Optional moonlighting opportunities in contrast coverage, gen rad
- Private practice opportunities to join ProScan full-time
Educational opportunities include access to ProScan’s teaching files, MRI Online’s course library, case conference and local cross-disciplinary lectures with surgery groups.
To apply for this job please visit app.smartsheet.com.