I-MED Radiology Network and ProScan imaging are proud to announce a new
partnership and the opportunity for you to participate in a 12 month ProScan
Fellowship Program in the USA.
The ProScan Fellowship Program is an exclusive offer for FRANZCR
Radiologists at the start of their career and sponsored by I-MED Radiology. It
provides the opportunity for talented Radiologists to rapidly develop from beginner
to expert level in a range of modalities through participation in the Fellowship and
working within the I-MED Radiology Network.
Although primarily focused on MSK and Neuro MRI, the ProScan Fellowship will customize the learning plan to suit the needs of each individual and include a focus on other areas as required
This is the development opportunity of your lifetime!
To apply, contact Laurinda Morgan, Recruitment Services Manager, T: 02 8274 1004, E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why learn at ProScan?
- Dr. Pomeranz, our lead instructor, has read over a million MSK MRIs and has taught thousands of radiologists worldwide
- ProScan Imaging sees more MSK MRIs than any other private practice in the U.S. every day
- ProScan is a collegial environment, filled with passionate, curious radiologists who love to teach and learn
What makes ProScan’s course unique?
- In this program, you will review 30+ MSK MRI cases daily that are hand-selected by topic and skill-level to rapidly improve your skills in key areas that are critical to attending MSK radiologists.
- A sample day will include case review (both live studies and teaching filed studies), read out twice daily with Dr. Pomeranz and other ProScan physicians, noon lecture, self-guided learning from our video library and more.
- Fellows will also take a week-long tour of our South Florida, beach-front imaging centers to learn how to “Operate Imaging Centers in a Competitive Market.”
Positions are now available to commence in January 2018. Applicants must
have FRANZCR or equivalent and be eligible for AHPRA registration. If you are already employed by I-MED, inquire about the 6-Month ProScan Mastery Course.
We are looking for high quality, highly committed and motivated FRANZCR Radiologists at the start of their career to apply for this unique opportunity.
To submit your application go to www.i-med.com.au or contact Laurinda Morgan, Recruitment Services Manager, T: 02 8274 1004, E: email@example.com. Applications close 30, June 2017