ProScan’s highest priority is the health and wellbeing of the patients we serve. We are closely following all novel coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines and updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as local and national recommendations. We will continue to provide important updates and information for our community here.
ProScan Imaging COVID-19 Update (Last Updated June 7, 2021)
Our centers are open for all your imaging needs, including all screening, elective and non-urgent exams.
ProScan Implemented Safety Measures:
For the safety of our patients, staff and community, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Screening Patients for COVID Symptoms: We are proactively screening all patients over the phone and in-person for symptoms including fever, cough, difficulty breathing and other respiratory illness.
- Face Masks: We require all onsite imaging center staff, patients and visitors to wear face masks.
- Practicing social distancing: Maintaining a distance of 6 ft between persons at all times.
- Limiting Visitors: We understand the need for support during your exam. We will limit to one (1) visitor over the age of 16.
- Engaging in rigorous sanitization procedures: Extensive cleaning in our waiting rooms and on our imaging equipment between patients.
Who to Contact
- To schedule an exam or if you have any questions, please call your local ProScan imaging center.
- If you are feeling COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your primary care provider
Thank you for your understanding as we are taking these extra precautions to provide you with a safe environment for our patients and employees.