Duties and Responsibilities of this Level:
- Proofread approved medical reports for formatting and spelling.
- Send approved memos and letters from doctors to customers.
- Verify the names and addresses of referring doctors using a combination of the online National Provider Index, Internet search, and Phone call.
- Edit, paginate, and amend reports based on customer and doctor needs.
- Follow up with internal and external customers as necessary via phone, email and IM.
- Work with Physicians and internal staff to ensure a high quality medical report is presented to external customers.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma required, 2-year or more degree desirable
- Proficiency in MS programs (word and excel), typing email, and internet search
- Medical Terminology a must
- Office experience helpful
Necessary Skills Requirement
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organization Skills
- Adaptability to workflow change and schedule change
- Cooperative work within a team
Hours: 2nd shift position Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm with a rotating Saturday shift.